We are excited to read your independently written, 100% unique article that takes the topic to heart in a unique way. Please go through the guidelines below before you start working on our guest article and before we share your ideas with our 25000+ monthly visitors.
What Type Of Contents We ACCEPT
- Home/House Interior Design, Renovation, Planning, Improvement, Furniture & Decor Ideas
- Home/House Exterior Design, Renovation & Decor Ideas
- Office Interior Interior Design, Renovation, Planning, Improvement, Furniture & Decor Ideas
- Retail Space Interior Design, Renovation, Planning, Improvement, Furniture & Decor Ideas
- Cafe & Restaurant Interior Design, Renovation, Planning, Improvement, Furniture & Decor Ideas
- First Time Buying Property & Real Estates Investment
- Airbnb & Rental Business
- Small Space Design & Organization Ideas
- Holiday/Seasonal Decor Ideas
- Celebrity’s Home/House Inspirations
What Type Of Contents We DO NOT ACCEPT
WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Geo-based content (IE, contractor NYC, a contractor in NYC) as they look spammy and don’t fit naturally into a sentence.
- Press releases or sales pitches.
- Adult, pharma, or otherwise grey niches
- Sexual Orientation based niches
- Casino / Gambling
- Firearm-related niches
- Non-English, non Traditional Chinese, non Simplified Chinese use of language
- Politics and international news
Article Writing Guidelines:
- Your article must be 100% original. All articles submitted must pass the plagiarism tests such as https://www.copyscape.com/
- Do not submit inappropriate content that is violent, pornographic, or hateful. No political stories will be accepted. We don’t lean left or right, just on each other.
- Your article should be between 500-2500 words in length.
- Please make sure your copy is clean and well-formatted when submitted. archiparti won’t help to format it or find images.
- If you include images or videos within the article, they must be of high quality and with copyright approval.
- If you include images or videos within the article, please make sure all videos & images that are at least 800px wide. They must be of high quality and with copyright approval. Remember to give credit to the owner if applicable.
- Your article can include at most 3 external links, we will add internal links and other external links to other non-competing authority sites.
- Please double check your articles before submission, once it is submitted no change will be allowed.
- We reserve the final right to change or modify any part of the submission.
What Kind Of Collaboration?
- OPTION 1 (Hyperlinks): Adding your link to an existing post of us with your chosen anchor word. (We will choose the post) I’d love to choose this one!
- OPTION 2 (Guest Article): Posting your 500-2500 words unique article to our blogs (At most 3 external links, we will add internal links and other external links to other non-competing authority sites.) I’d love to choose this one!
- OPTION 3 (PR Article): Researching & writing a 1000 words unique article for your proposed ONE keyword, then post it on our blog. I’d love to choose this one!
**Warm Reminder: Please make sure you keep the “payment-record” for future usage!**
What Should I Do?
- Decide what kind of collaboration option you want to go for.
- Use your preferred method to clear the invoice. (Remember to keep your record for future usage.)
- Get your deliverable(s) ready. If you’re going for option 1, simply prepare your link(s). If you choose option 2 or option 3, please edit your paragraph/article in Google Documents so that you can set your text/image/video formats well. Before submitting, please double check that your deliverables are well-formatted and follow these guidelines.
- Email your deliverable(s) along with your record to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm collaboration with us.
- Shall there be any problem with your deliverable/record, we will contact you via email. Once the collaboration result is posted, we will also email to let you know!
**PLEASE BE NOTED THAT EMAIL SUBMISSION(ATTACHING YOUR FILES OR SIMPLY EMAIL TEXTS) ARE NOT ACCEPTED.**
What Keywords Can I Use?
These are high-quality in-content links so this is a good place to use your exact or partial match anchor text, but ONLY if linking to a value-driven piece of content.
Can I see or approve the article before posting it?
But with our growing 25k+ monthly visitors, we know what type of content our followers like. The articles will be high-quality and written for a real audience, not SEO or promotional articles.
Do links from guest posts on websites with a lower domain authority help increase my site’s authority?
Yes. Backlinks to your website are like votes: the more websites that link to you, the better. Not all votes are equal. A link from a DA20 website to yours carries more value than a DA10 link. Both links help even if your website is DA30.
What is the turnaround time?
Turnaround time is ~30 days. We will send you the URL with your link as soon as the post is completed. Note there is a possibility the post may not be indexed yet by Google when you receive it.
How long does it take for a Guest Post to be indexed by Google?
This depends on how fast Google crawls the site. Sometimes it may take a few days and sometimes it may take a few weeks. With that said, we guarantee every guest post will be indexed, so if you find it’s still not after a few weeks, let us know and we will look into it for you!
What happens if my links go down?
We guarantee to fix or replace any links that go down or bad for 180 days. This usually doesn’t happen, but we put this guarantee here for your protection.