1. To which email address should this form be sent to?
2. For how long do I plan to keep the design?
3. What are the top 3 workplace and organizational challenges predicted for the next 5 years?
Attracting and retaining talent
Re-connection to core mission, values and brand
Lack of clear management process and support
New business development and marketing
Business execution of project work and initiatives
Utilizing existing space more efficiently
Not enough office and support spaces to support growth
Fostering more effective collaboration and innovation
4. Check top 3 according to importance to you in the office environment
5. Name the top 3 issues I face in the interior design and layout of the current overall workplace or office
Not enough video conferencing equipment
Poor acoustics in workplace. It's hard to hear and be heard
Our office is too wide open
Our workplace is uncomfortable, it's too hot or too cold
Workspace doesn't really reflect company brand, mission or values
Our office is too closed in, not open enough
Shortage of collaboration and meeting spaces of various types and sizes
Poor overall and task lighting
Poor ventilation and indoor air quality
We have outdated workstations, seating and office furniture
Lack of views and connection to the outdoors
No drop in or hotel spaces for visiting coworkers
Not enough common areas like reception areas, lounges, libraries, cafes, collaboration areas
6. What current workplace behaviors would I like to change?
7. What are the most satisfying attributes of the existing workplace that sustain productivity?
8. Who are the employees, and who will they be in the next 5 years?
9. Who else uses the space (visitors, clients, community members, etc.), and why?
10. What is the current number of employees?
11. Economic Confidence: In the next 3 to 6 months how likely will the organization be adding or reducing staff?
12. What are the teams?
13. How many people are there in each team? (Please list the breakdown.)
14. How much space each team really need? (Please list the breakdown.)
15. How much and what type of storage do each team need?
16. What are the special needs of each team/person on appliances, technology, equipment, accessibility etc?
17. Where are the areas/functions that require privacy?
18. Where are the areas/functions that require flexibility?
19. What part of the office will be used least frequently?
20. What part of the office will be used most frequently?
21. What is average age of team members?
22. Do I anticipate changes of team structure and work format etc within the next 5 years? Please explain.
23. What is current office size?(Please include unit)
24. What is the new office size?(Please include unit)
25. Any items to be kept from existing site condition?(eg. structure, walls, furniture, building service etc)
26. Any special Fengshui concerns?
27. Will occupants be in the office during project/construction?
28. The project is to be done: All at one time / In stages (Explain priorities.)
29. Project budget (Including design, project management, construction, appliances, furniture and finishes.) Please include unit.
30. List of furniture/ appliances/ objects to be reused or kept (A. item; B. quantity; C. dimensions(LxWxH))eg. Sofa; 1; 100cm x 50 cm x 50 cm)