Last Updated on March 14, 2021 by Chandler Bing
✅ Best Faux Leather Tiles 3D Wall Panels
Expensive but looks great if you are willing to spend the time and money. – Once you get the right glue it’s pretty easy to install and it looks great- just expensive!!
✅ Best Interior Wall Decoration Brick Design
Easy day for an amateur DIY guy – A dremel tool is definitely needed for precise seamless cuts. If you have a perfectly level and smooth wall the corner you’re good to go.
✅ Best Relaxation Indoor Tabletop Fountain
Great fountain – This product is as good as any electric fountain that you would get for the same price. You can rearrange the rocks to make the water flow more or less noisy, which is nice
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ See Current Price
✅ Best Floral Vase Wall Murals
Great artwork! – Love this. Easier to install than the instructions made it sound. Excellent quality and the template was completely accurate.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ See Current Price
✅ Best Interior Design 2 Tier Corner Floating Shelves
Versitile! Don’t have to limit the height of items for shelf – What’s nice is that they are not attached to each other, like the longer tiered ones that look similar. So you can space them apart in height, which means you can adjust heights for what you may want to put on the shelf.
//This blog is updated in 2021//
Whether you’re an enthusiast looking for more information on interior design styles, or a seasoned veteran browsing for inspiration, sometimes revisiting the most common styles of interior design can help collect our thoughts in an orderly manner. This is important when it comes to simply remind us to take different aspects into account.
There are 5 most common styles of interior design to consider when designing your home or office: modern, industrial, contemporary, traditional, and classic. The design of the interior space is vital to the outcome of your optimal work activity that involves the elements of the least distraction as possible.
We briefly summarize the 5 most common styles of interior design:
- The modern interior design amplifies the illusion of space in the room. The space is asymmetrical, minimalistic, with simple patterns and clean-lined furniture.
- The industrial interior design is raw and edgy, with its use of bricks, metals, and wood. The interior’s space is open, with exposing structural materials.
- The contemporary interior design is pretty and practical with asymmetry, with the use of curves and geometrical shapes, and bold colours.
- The traditional interior design feels comfortable and homey. This space is symmetrical with ornamented furniture, use of muted colours, and paired furniture.
- The classic interior design is harmonious and coordinated. The space is symmetrical with elegant furniture, use of curved lines, and includes woods with darker colours.
Be sure to check out our other infographics on our blog, where you can find home renovation tips and other tidbits shared by our network of international designers. Freshome is another great resource to look for different design-related information.
Check out our designer network’s portfolios showcasing their past property renovation projects – we’ve curated designers from a diverse background both culturally and stylistically. If you’re looking for inspiration for your project, be sure to browse through some of their portfolios.
If you need help with redesigning your bedroom or home, be sure to let us know via the contact form – we’re always happy to hear from you!
Enjoy this article? Don’t forget to share.