Project Assistant – Job description
Working as a project assistant in archiparti is the best way to learn how to run projects by working closely with all members of the team. You will be immersed in the interior design and renovation industry, work for the most creative minds beyond Hong Kong, and meet experts in this field. It is a hands-on opportunity to fully utilize your skills and knowledge and to learn all aspects of working in a start-up. Be a contributor to the new waves in a rapidly growing industry of interior design and renovation!
A combination of administrative and project assistance work:
- Handle different building/interior design parties to keep track of project progress
- Ready to help any part of the company to keep efficient running of the business
- Project management experience in any industry is preferred.
- Related experience in real estate, interior design or other disciplines will be a bonusSelf-driven, well-rounded, able to work under time pressure and high intensity.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese, both verbal and written.
- High intelligence, high energy, high integrity.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, independent, self-learner and adventurous.
archiparti, an award-winning startup, is one of the hottest startups in the design and renovation industry in Hong Kong. We provide an efficient platform and networks to make interior design and renovation projects done smoothly, professionally, and at affordable prices. Our team is incubated by Cyberport Hong Kong, Blueprint of Swire Properties, Appworks of Taiwan and more.
Check out our website before applying!
Why Join archiparti?
“Be a force of growth” – archiparti is looking for a hard-working, positive and detail-oriented project assistant to join our wonderful team. If you want to fully exploit your skills, ideas, and knowledge, then be a part of our vibrant and creative team. You will be working with the international and open-minded team with its members coming from various reputable universities such as Cornell University, The University of Hong Kong, etc. Since our team foresees the new emerging technology and trends in the industry, all employees can be outspoken and forward-looking in their positions with a rich experience and a full utilization of their talents.
We expect you to be immersed in this energetic team, to remain diligent and detail-oriented, to use your skills and knowledge in a creative way, and to achieve with our team.
The position of Project Assistant comes with the commission after probation. If you define yourself as a potential project assistant meeting the above requirement, feel free to contact us. Check out what it is like to work in archiparti. Even if you are not actively seeking a position, we welcome all curious chats and visits on our social media as well. Check out for more positions on our career page.
Interested candidates for this fantastic opportunity, please send your portfolio/CV with a Cover letter and past/expected salary to email@example.com