Digital Designer – Job description
A digital designer in archiparti will be working closely with all team members to fully utilize skills and knowledge. Doing design in archiparti, you will be immersed in the interior design and renovation industry. This digital designer position provides various opportunities to work for the most creative minds beyond Hong Kong and to meet experts in this field. Therefore, this digital designer job is an excellent chance to grow your career in creative design and observe what it is like to work in a start-up.
A combination of digital design tasks (depending on your preference & skillset):
- Graphic Design
- Website Design
- Video Filming and Editing
- Online marketing
- With good eyes and good tastes,
- Problem solver, curious and with diversified interest
- 1 year+ experience in design related field is preferred.
- Skilled in various Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Skilled in filming, photography and using video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Self-driven, well-rounded, able to work under time pressure and high intensity.
- Strong communications skills, good command of English and Chinese, both verbal and written.
- High intelligence, high energy, high integrity.
- Positive attitude, independent, self-learner and adventurous.
archiparti is an award-winning start-up in the interior design and renovation industry. We provide an efficient platform and networks to make renovation process professional and affordable. Our team is incubated by Cyberport Hong Kong, Blueprint of Swire Properties, Appworks of Taiwan and more.
Check out our website before applying!
Why Join archiparti?
Joining archiparti as a digital designer, you will be working in a young and international team with members from various reputable universities such as Cornell University, The University of Hong Kong, etc. You can develop potential skills and knowledge in this creative and vibrant working environment. Our team foresees the emerging trends and technology in the industry which enable all of our employees to be forward-looking and confident in their positions.
“Be a force of growth” – archiparti is now looking for a creative, hard-working, and responsible digital designer to join our fast-growing team. Grab this chance to be a part of this fast-growing company and fully utilize your skills and knowledge.
We expect a digital designer to be creative and diligent in work, to fully optimize skills and knowledge, and to achieve with our team.
The position of Digital Designer comes with the commission after probation. If you identify yourself as a potential digital designer in archiparti, feel free to contact us. Check out what it is like to work in archiparti. Even if you are not actively seeking a position, we welcome all casual chats and visits on our social media. Check out for more positions on our career page.
Interested candidates for this fantastic opportunity, please send your portfolio/CV with a Cover letter and past/expected salary to email@example.com