//This blog is updated in 2022//
Are you planning to have a garden and looking for design ideas? Then you’ve come to the right page. Whether you have a big or little space for your garden, we’ve got you covered. Take a look at these garden ideas in 2022.
✅ Best Garden Tools Kit
Great Collection of Gardening Tools – Was able to prune 3 decent size overgrown bushes and a few trees. Haven’t done a lot of gardening with the tools but they are nice size and can handle tough soil.
✅ Best Solar Pathway Outdoor Garden Lights
Light your path – Great value for the money !
They most definitely do not look cheap, and they are so easy to put together.
✅ Best Outdoor Sunflower Solar Garden Decor
Light up your garden! – These look just like they do in the product images. They are a great decoration to have and the lights are subtle, but perfect.
✅ Best Outdoor Solar Garden Lights Decor for Yard Tree Fence
Cute lanterns set a relaxed mood – These lamps are very pretty . These little lights pack a punch! They are a gorgeous decoration by day, and cast a beautifully patterned light by night. The hook can be easily removed, either to get them hooked around something to hang, or just if you don’t want the hooks on them
✅ Best Flamingo Waterproof Decor Outside Backyard
Beautiful piece for garden – This flamingo is very sturdy and easy to assemble. This flamingo is big and is made of metal and painted with nice pink color. Body is made of beautiful mesh and when this lights up at night it looks really pretty with light filtering through that design. It has a solar panel attached to its feet which charges during daylight
1. Small Garden Design: To maximize the space, why not consider a vertical plant box.
While having a beautiful garden filled with various types of flowers and greenery is a sight to behold it can take up space and make enjoying afternoon tea and playtime with kids difficult. Why not try a vertical plant box instead? It allows you to keep enjoying your gardening hobby but also frees up space for loved ones to play in the backyard as well as guests to enjoy a great barbecue during weekends.
2. Urban Garden Design: Even if you don’t have a backyard, you can still enjoy having a garden. Pots. Use pots.
Want to enjoy nature but don’t want to leave the convenience of urban life? Grab these pots today and plant beautiful trees and bushes on your balcony so you can enjoy the relaxing greenery as well as the short commute to work and other places!
3. Wildlife Garden Style: If you have a big outdoor space, attract some wildlife into your garden.
Why not build some bird boxes to attract beautiful birds so you can wake up to chirping noises in the mornings? It will make your garden more lively and friendly to wildlife.
4. Botanical Garden: Another suggestion for a big space is a Green botanical garden.
If you are lucky to have a big backyard why not built a greenhouse to grow different types of plants so that there will always be blossoms throughout the year? It can be a lovely place to enjoy your tea or recharge with the greenery surrounding you. Spend the afternoon reading a book in this relaxing atmosphere for sure. It can also be a great way to educate your children with the various types of plants in the botanical garden!
5. Outdoor Garden Style: Patios, pots, greens, and flowers. Dining out with fresh air. This is my kind of outdoor garden.
If you have a large backyard why not turn it into a place for parties and gatherings? Having a fireplace and barbecue this will be a great place for hangouts with friends over the weekend while also enjoying a great feast as children can run around the garden and enjoy the outdoors. When there are no friends over, this can still be a great place to stay at night with the cool breeze while one enjoys a cup of wine and a quiet reading of your favorite book. During winter one can also sit close to the fireplace with their loved ones to share tales and roast marshmallows, how wonderful will that be?
6. Modern Garden Style: Who said modernity cuts off the greens? Take a look at this awesome modern garden design and be inspired.
Having a wild-life style garden is not for everyone and some prefer modern architecture. If that is you then this modern garden style is just right for you. Combining the modern minimalistic style with greens and fauna, this perfect match and balance between hard and soft textures is a great way to decorate your garden. It also provides a great retreat when one needs some alone time and be near with nature, listening to the soft sounds wind blowing by and rain dripping, this is a great place to reflect on life and find your path.
7. Garden of flowers: Who doesn’t love color? Who doesn’t love a garden like this? Flowers anyone?
While minimalism is a great style sometimes it is great to just have a garden blossoming to the brim with flowers. After all that is the point of a garden right? Why not try out this style so during the summer you can be greeted by colorful flowers every morning?
8. Dish Gardening Style: This type of style will work for both indoor and outdoor garden. Succulents are the most popular plants to use.
Not everyone has a huge backyard to turn into a garden or even a balcony in their flat, but that doesn’t mean you cannot indulge your gardening hobby and wish for greenery in the house. Why not try out this style of gardening that creates beautiful little pots of greenery for your home? It is easy to make but also is a great and zen way to spend your time, creating the perfect little garden for yourself. Not to mention now you no longer need to take on the task of watering and taking care of a huge backyard everyday!
9. Raised Bed Garden: This type of style offers different benefits. For instance, you can choose the type of soil that will match the need for a certain plant.
Are you indecisive? Do you want to plant many different plants but they have different requirements for soil and nutrition making it hard to plant them together but your garden is not big enough? Worry not this raised bed garden is perfect for you! With many different sections you can plant all the different plants you want! It will also be perfect to turn it into a small herb garden so you can have fresh herbs every time you cook a meal!
10. Rocky Garden Design: Rock on! Appreciate your garden more with stone accents and pebble art.
While gardens are usually filled with greenery it is also nice to build a garden of rocks. Not only is it easy to take care of and can be a beautiful accent piece to your garden, it is also a great way to practice Japanese zen gardening by drawing careful lines into the pebble pond.
11. Japanese Garden Style: Bonsai trees. Cherry blossoms. Bamboo fountain. Let’s turn Japanese!
While on the topic of Japanese style gardening why not also try out Bonsai trees? They give a relaxing atmosphere to the house while simultaneous are small and can fit indoors so you can enjoy its beautiful shape everyday! While they may be expensive they are works of art and can take generations to cultivate so they are definitely worth the investment so you can enjoy a living work of art everyday.
12. Perennial Garden: If you are a busy but still want to be close to nature, go for perennial plants. They are low maintenance at the same time they live longer.
It is very time consuming to take care of plants especially if you own a large garden. It can be hard especially when you have a job and kids to take care of. If only you can skip watering for a day or two, but normal plants demands water to survive. However if you own a perennial garden then you’ll have no such problems! Perennial plants require little maintenance and water to survive but they look equally beautiful and lively. So why not grow a perennial garden instead so you can enjoy both the relaxing scenery and also gaining back personal time to spend with your loved ones?
13. Zen Garden Style: Get your inner peace back and meditate together with nature.
Zen garden came from Japan and is a great garden style. While the garden may not be covered from floor to wall by greenery it gives a relaxing, calm, and peaceful atmosphere. It encourages one to meditate in this peaceful place and to contemplate on life, nature, and future.
14. Tropical Garden Style: If you want to have an all year summer season and tropical vibe, then go with this style.
Don’t everyone enjoy a great getaway and vacation on tropical islands? Why not bring some of that vacation spirit to your own backyard? Not only will it provide shade and will be a great addition to your backyard!
15. Herb Garden: Parsley. Peppermint. Rosemary. Now you are one step away to fresh spices. Let’s cook I mean let’s plant.
While growing flowers and bushes are beautiful to look at they can only be a feast for the eyes. Why not build a herb garden so you can grow something that can also satisfy your stomach? Not only are they pretty plants but they will always provide you with fresh herbs when you cook your meals!
16. Whether romantic or family affair this Pergola will be a good place to spend time together with tables and chair.
While having a garden can be great to walk through it can be exhausting to walk for a long time without shade. Why not get a pergola so you can enjoy some shade? Not to mention sitting underneath you can enjoy your garden while relaxing with a cup of tea and a book! Now that is a top class experience right at your backyard.
17. Make your next romantic date on your backyard with this awesome long string lights.
Long string lights are easy to put up and provide great, romantic, and relaxing mood light at your backyard. It makes a great addition to candlelight dinner with your love but is also a great way to light up an evening dinner party with friends and family. It is also a great way to make the house look festive and is easy to take off once the occasion is over.
18. Throwing a BBQ Party? This standing cooler with a detachable tab to keep your refreshments nice and chilled.
This simple addition to your house is a great way to store drinks and take dishes from kitchen to dining room. While it is a great furniture for daily use it can also be a lovely cart when there’s a party so your friends and loved ones can enjoy a drink in hands reach! Not to mention you can add ice in it to keep drinks cool so even during a midsummer’s day everyone can enjoy a lovely, chilled drink.
19. Name your plants with these unique glass marker.
It is easy to plant but can sometimes be hard to remember what is what especially when they hadn’t sprouted and everything looks the same. Why not try out these glass markers so you can mark each plot with the plant you planted? Not only will this make it easy to know what plant you’re taking care of but it will also be a cute addition to your garden!
20. Make your backyard be more relaxing with this cozy sofa and table set.
Who said sofas are only for the living room? Why not put one in your garden so you can enjoy the view of your garden while having a good time with friends and family?
21. If you like the sound of running water and got a small backyard, this fountain will be ideal for small yards.
22. Take your relaxing hammock experience to the next level with this creative whicker egg chair.
Hammocks aren’t only aesthetic, but extremely relaxing. Why not have this outside or inside so you can sit and enjoy a book or drink whenever you want.
23 Make your backyard feel homier with this cute outdoor rug.
Rugs aren’t just for inside the house. Make your backyard cozier by simply adding a rug. It’s a great way to add some spice and look to any sitting area.
24. Do you love swaying and relaxing on a hammock? Well then try this hanging chair and you will surely love it.
Hammocks aren’t the only thing that can help you relax. Try a different more unique approach with this hanging chair. Such a perfect fit with the greenery of your backyard or even the living room. It just goes well anywhere!
25. Invite wildlife to your backyard. Aside from the usual bird baths, you can also put this cute birdhouse.
Enjoy the presence of nature? Make your backyard more inviting by having a birdhouse; it will attract all the birds to sing for you in the morning.
26. Wish you have a backyard fire pit during cold times? Worry no more, this cute tabletop fireplace will surely save you.
Winter does not mean you are stuck at home fearing the outside cold. This tabletop fireplace will help you expand your warm and cozy territory outside! Now you can enjoy the fresh air and clear skies without freezing.
27. Give your backyard a much-needed shade on summer days with this awesome soft-top gazebo.
We all want to stay in the comforts of an airconditioned home in a hot summer day. But just by having a shaded area with a soft-top gazebo, your backyard can be a great place to chill and relax. Get out and enjoy the summer weather!
28. Keep your outdoor plants and flowers safe from kids by using this cute and simple potting bench.
29. Add more lighting and keep the mosquitoes away with this desert inspired cactus torch.
Have your garden lit all around. A cactus torch is so perfect- it looks like part of the garden and it functions as a light source!
30. Sleep all day with this cozy hammock with a cool design.
Whether you like relaxing under the sun or in the shade, a hammock is great for you to get some rest outside where the air is fresh and the sound of nature is soothing.
31. Light up your patio at night with this creative solar-powered pineapple lights.
Keep the nature theme going and add some funky pineapple lights to make your place look creative and original!
32. Love throwing a BBQ party? Have a different BBQ experience with your family by using this cast-iron fire pit.
Change up the normal BBQ style and make it more unique to you. The cast-iron fire pit is great to wow your guests and make your home look more aesthetic.
Want more helpful tips? Please pin us & share it with others!