Terms and Conditions – Readimade DIY Package
– Purchase of the design package will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
-archiparti International Limited (a.k.a. archiparti) is a limited liability company incorporated and having its registered office at archiparti Limited, Shop 4 – 7, No. 158A Connaught Road West, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong.
– Unless the context otherwise requires, words in the singular shall include the plural and in the plural shall include the singular
– archiparti International Limited
– ————————(the project owners/customers)
– No party shall use any other party’s confidential information for any purpose other than to perform its obligations under this agreement.
Charge payment and records
– Charge for each package is according to the listed price on the official website of archiparti for now.
– No cash refund will be redeemed to project owners for the termination of the purchase order. The total amount of charge one paid would turn to archiparti credits in your peronal archiparti account instead for further purchase in archiparti, valid for 6 months.
– Project owners are subject to charges related to the projects afterward, including the extra pay services as pre-agreed in the contract.
– archiparti reserves the rights for the final decision of the design fee, schedule of delivery/deliverables.
Project owners’(Customers’) responsibility
– Project owners shall practice in order to comply with the commercial practices and standards in the applicable industry.
– Project owners shall bear all the costs related to design and construction. Details depend on the complexity of the final version of the project discussed.
– Each party undertakes that it shall not at any time disclose to any person any information concerning the business, affairs, customers, clients or suppliers of the other party or of any member of the group of companies to which the other party belongs.
– archiparti is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged designs
– archiparti reserves the right to identify the limitations on every conditions which not stated in terms and conditions.
– archiparti is not responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of, or failure of the Organizer to receive entry information on account of human or technical problems in any combination .
– Warning: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Organizer’s website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
– All personal data collected will only be used for purposes which are directly related to this event. The personal data submitted will be held and kept confidential by archiparti and may be transferred to parties whom are required to provide services or are directly relating to the event.
– This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.