Please contact us if you have any further questions.
archiparti empowers one person design firms. The world is changing. Gig economy, workation, remote teams are all flourishing. The future of business must be online, digital, global, done through connecting individual talent units. archiparti is the infrastructure to empower this new mode of business for the industry.
We provide a clear digital solution that enables designers to go independent, focus on their creativity, design with quality and efficiency intact. The result is a streamlined management process for project owners supported by the most matched talents around the world and honest local partners who will deliver with standard. Together we wish to contribute to a more personalized interesting physical world.
FOR PROJECT OWNERS
archiparti enables those who believe that good design maximizes value to pass their vision on to professionals, all while managing the entire process with minimal effort and at a fair price.
For individual designers who wants to join the new mode of work but don’t know where to start, archiparti provides the perfect tools and infrastructure.
For any firms wanting to set up an online international framework and reduce fix cost of hiring. archiparti is an innovative online business model that helps you take advantage of an ever-growing pool of international talent.
We bring down cost of design firms to provide professional service through having most of the administration procedures done digitally.
We offer much better designs and more professional management than contractors.
We save your coordination time by being the one stop solution which provides a plurality of designers and construction teams for you to compare. Our SOPs also guarantee budget, schedule and deliverables aligns with your expectations.
If you have a designer in mind but prefer archiparti’s systematic management, you are more than welcome to bring your designer to our platform to complete the project!
As of January 2017, we have over 1400 designers from 22 countries.
We divided the project into 3 parts, 1) Design (Global talent pool), 2) Project Management (Global talent pool), 3) Construction (Local Partnership), so to make sure the project owner gains the most from the international talent network.
Once you create a project and supply all the necessary documents, archiparti project manager helps define your needs better and announce the project to all matching designers in the database.
Typically, you will get an average of 13 designer choices within two working days after you create a project. After confirming the designers, archiparti will help set up proper project flows. You don’t need to sign any contract or make any payment before confirming the designer and greenlighting the actual work involved.
You may request any offline service, although there might be extra fees involved, depending on the designer.
Please include as much information as possible, after which we will call to follow up on any points of confusion or concern. In addition, we provide detailed surveys to align your needs not only with those of designers but also of different decision-makers (family members, office shareholders, etc.)
You will always see designer portfolios before making a decision.
archiparti saves you from having to go to different design firms and contractors to compare. Here you can compare multiple styles, quotes, levels of experience and delivery standards in one place. Crowdsourcing ideas will put you at a distinct advantage when fitting your project with the ideal designer.
We always verify designers whenever they get accepted to projects.
Just let us know anytime.
Yes, there is no limit to the number of projects that may be posted by each project owner.
Please decide a target move-in date, total project budget (including design, construction, furniture and all decorations) and measure saleable area and ceiling height before posting a project. You should also have a site plan and current site photos on hand. If you desire any specific style, please prepare reference images as well. Once you have these, please submit the project HERE.
Yes. Neither will you ever pay for, or sign, any contract before finding a designer that you like.
No, you can register from anywhere in the world. Our vision is to create an international talent pool to accelerate change in the industry.
Please complete your profile and upload portfolio to let the logarithm matches you projects.You can also use archiparti’s digital tools to accelerate your project process or start to manage and build your team on our system.
Once you win a bid, you get the commission and interesting new projects for your portfolio. Even if you lose the bid, you earn extra points toward netting more and better matches in the future.
You will get paid through PayPal or via bank transfer.
Please understand there are times when projects drag on for months. If archiparti gets a concrete decision backed by a legitimate reason, we will make sure to pass along the information to you as soon as possible, to the satisfaction of all involved parties for the purpose of improvement.
From experience, the top reasons of not being selected are
- Incomplete/irrelevant portfolio
- Low quality photos/renderings instead of build projects
- Too high a bidding fee: archiparti handled most of the coordination works, and is providing all kinds of digital admin tools to support and even international outsourcing support to lower your cost to deliver high-quality professional service.
- Simply not a matching style: This happens a lot too, and for sure is a good thing as you do not waste time with the wrong audience. Our advice will be to take time and build a unique style so your portfolio stands out in even the global market.
Please understand there are times when projects drag on for months. If archiparti gets a concrete decision backed by a legitimate reason, we will make sure to pass along the information to you as soon as possible, to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
From experience, the top reasons of not being selected are
- Incomplete/irrelevant portfolio: Trust is important for an online business. The project owner needs to see enough to trust.
- Too high a bidding fee: archiparti is providing all kinds of digital admin tools to support and even international outsourcing support to lower your cost to deliver high quality professional service, give efficiency a try, count the hours, and think twice before you quote next time.
- Simply not a matching style: This happens a lot too, and for sure is a good thing as you do not waste time with wrong audience. Our advice will be to take time and build a unique style so your portfolio stands out in even the global market.
We have a matching formula that performs an initial screening based on project owner needs and your experience. Completing your profile as thoroughly as possible will aid in this process.
Privacy settings are available for each project you upload. If you set it to public, everyone can see it and archiparti will help you to promote. If you set it to private, only those registered project owners in whom you have expressed interest will be able to view your portfolio.. Completing your profile as thoroughly as possible will aid in this process.
Interesting smaller projects that can be done by an independent designer or a small firm.
No, archiparti is supporting 2000+ one person design firms/small firms from 22 countries currently.
Running a small firm is though, rent is expensive, talents are hard to keep. archiparti provides you an alternative possibility. What if you can source individual talents in the industry over the world and collaborate with them online on project base. archiparti designers also share our digital project management tools and admin tools to improve project efficiency and be more competitive at price in the market.
Sure! We would like to learn from you too! Contact [email protected] to schedule a session to learn more.
Just email us at [email protected] we are happy to keep expanding our scope!
In the off-chance that things go wrong, archiparti is committed to using its commercially reasonable efforts to correct the issue with Project Protection. archiparti Project Protection covers all projects, big and small. At archiparti’s sole discretion, it may withhold the following amounts for the Service Provider, and disburse such funds as it in its sole discretion determines, without any liability:
●90% of the invoice amount will be refunded if the Project Owner decides not to proceed with the Full Design Intent Package after submission and approval of Concept Design Package. The remaining 10% will act as an administration fee to compensate archiparti and Designers for their time spent on the project,
● 75% of the project amount if the quality of work at any point is not up to archiparti standards,
● 30% of the project amount due to significant delays,
● 20% of the project amount for inappropriate language when communicating with the Project Owner,
For purposes of the Project Protection, we cannot review project parts already marked as Done by both parties, work completed outside of the platform, and work completed where funding has not been transferred in archiparti.
● archiparti Project Protection is determined by the following timeline:
1. Both Project Owner and archiparti Service Provider provide a compensation estimate (how much they think is owed) to archiparti Support ([email protected]) in writing.
2. Both Project Owner and archiparti Service Provider provide any supporting documents that describe the specific project part being reviewed. Supporting documents include Service Contracts, archiparti internal messages, chats, conversations, emails and other documents you deem relevant. We require all supporting documents to be sent within 7 days, after which no additional evidence can be accepted. All supporting documents need to support the part under review.
3. ONLY INFORMATION LOGGED IN THE ARCHIPARTI PLATFORM WILL BE CONSIDERED RELEVANT DOCUMENTS; CONVERSATIONS NOT RECORDED IN THE PLATFORM WILL NOT BE TAKEN ACCOUNT. WE ADVISE YOU TO LOG ANY KEY CONCLUSIONS AND CONVERSATIONS OFFLINE INTO THE PLATFORM AS SOON AS THEY HAPPENED.
archiparti will dedicate a third-party reviewer (from within archiparti or outside of archiparti), that has not had any relationship with the Project Owner and archiparti Service Provider, for their specific project and that has appropriate ability to perform the review of the project. archiparti takes things like delays, incomplete work, work quality and language tone into consideration to determine allocation of compensation. archiparti’s third-party reviewer will come to a conclusion within 14 days. archiparti’s Project Protection resolutions are final, non-reversible, and archiparti shall not be liable to either of the parties.