Secretary – Job description
Taking up this secretary job in archiparti, you will be working closely with all members of the team. You will be fully involved in tasks of the interior design and renovation industry. Naturally, you will work for the most creative minds beyond Hong Kong and meet experts in this field. Therefore, this secretary job is an excellent opportunity to learn all aspects of working in a technology start-up. Experience the dynamics of a rapidly growing industry of interior design and renovation!
A combination of administrative and clerical tasks (depending on your preference & skillset):
- Ready to help any part of the company to keep efficient running of the business
- Assist on project communications
- Manage team schedule
- Research, applications, presentation preparations
- Organize company project files and secretary documents
- Related experience in secretary work is preferred.
- Self-driven, well-rounded, able to work under time pressure and high intensity.
- Strong communications skills, good command of English and Chinese, both verbal and written.
- High intelligence, high energy, high integrity.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude, independent, self-learner and adventurous.
Incubated by Cyberport Hong Kong, Blueprint of Swire Properties, Appworks of Taiwan and more, archiparti is an award-winning startup in interior design and renovation industry. Our team aims to provide an efficient platform and networks to facilitate design and renovation process and make projects professional and affordable.
Check out our website before applying!
Why Join archiparti?
archiparti is looking for a collected, detail-oriented, hand on, high standard, and organized secretary to join our fast-growing team. In archiparti, you are able to utilize and develop many skills, ideas, and knowledge which a unique experience of working in a vibrant start-up environment will bring about. You will be working with the team of young and international talents from a wide range of reputable universities such as Cornell University, The University of Hong Kong, etc. Our team foresees the new emerging technology and trends in the industry which enables all our employees to be outspoken and forward-looking in their positions and careers.
We expect you to be a part of this vibrant team, to remain meticulous and logical, to maintain positive attitudes in the workforce, and to achieve with our team.
The position of Secretary comes with the commission after probation. If you think you are the right person for the above position and have interest in archiparti, feel free to contact us. Even if you are not actively seeking a position, we welcome all curious chats and visits on our social media as well. For those who are curious, check out what it is like to work in archiparti. Check out for more positions on our career page.
Interested candidates for this fantastic opportunity, please send your portfolio/CV with a Cover letter and past/expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org