Archiparti has standardized SOP and digitalised project management tools to allow talents from all around the globe to connect, allowing project owners to enjoy professional design services and personalized brand image. In the end, everyone has a more customized living environment suited to their needs.
Modelled after Taobao to allow individual merchants to trade on a global scale, Crew similarly brought designers into the international market so that cross-border partnerships could be built. Upwork promoted the freelance sharing economy and so on. Archiparti’s design team on the surface looks like this, a local project owner, an American designer, a Filipino render, an Indian constructor. Because of archiparti’s platform, each project can be realized under the best quality with the greatest value for money.
As a Swire Properties Blueprint incubatee and a participant of the Taiwan Appworks Accelerator, we dream big. If you’re somebody of high intelligence, high energy, and high integrity, you are what we’re looking for.
If you find yourself fitting of the above description and have interest in archiparti, please feel free to contact us. You will have the chance to join our core team and build a start-up career with us! Even if you are not currently seeking a position, we welcome any interesting chats as well. Please do send us your resume/LinkedIn/Github/design portfolio details to [email protected]
We will contact suitable candidates in due time. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to reply to all enquiries.
Why Join archiparti?
- A team of international brilliant colleagues coming from reputable backgrounds including graduates of Stanford, Cornell and HKU. You will interact with the best minds coming from diverse backgrounds.
- Without any hierarchy, we believe in the power of equal say for quality ideas
- All-supplied snack and drinks bar, state-of-the-art office facilities, vibrant working atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours and holiday leaves.
- Opportunities for relocation but based in HK Headquarters.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to express original ideas clearly
- Adaptable, excellent problem solving skills and have the proactiveness to spot and solve issues
- Strong sense of curiosity, ability to pick up new knowledge quickly
- Strong passion in internet technology and software design.
- Personable character, able to develop excellent relationships
- Possess strong leadership, able to conduct business operations, you will have influence upon the company’s major strategic directions and we hope that you will use the highest standards to supervise every little details.
Intern – Job Description
archiparti is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative intern to join our fast-growing team.You will be working closely with all members of the team with a variety of skills and knowledge. This is an excellent, hands-on opportunity to learn and oversee all aspects of the startup life. There will be an opportunity to discuss the areas you’d like to focus on during your time at archiparti in the interview.
- University students or graduates are both welcome
- Efficient, detail-oriented, able to deliver under time pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Good command of both verbal and written English. Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin is preferable
- A combination of marketing and design tasks (depending on your preference and the company’s needs, including but not limited to:
- Social media management (Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, WordPress, Instagram)
- Execution of marketing and growth-hacking strategies
- Drafting press releases and creation of promotional content
- Conduct data analysis
- Design of visuals and merchandises
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Assist in marketing events and attend essential trainings.
Top Reasons to Work With Us
- Flexible working hours
- Startup environment – autonomy to directly contribute and bring your ideas to life
If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume or portfolio to [email protected] All data collected will be treated in strictest confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.