Archiparti Local Partnership Survey Form
2. What kind of project are you of most interested in?
(Note : You need to be a leading designer in at least 3 projects of the types chosen to be archiparti’s local partner, and you also need to have those projects uploaded to archiparti platform for proceeding your bid.)
(1) Archiparti will help you for the promotion.
(2) Project Owner submits a project to archiparti looking for local designers.
(3) Archiparti set up tentative scope of work and delivery schedule and invite matching local partners to bid to give apple to apple comparison.
(4) Project Owner selects 3 and we pass direct contacts.
(5) Project Owner will get in contact with you directly for the follow up of the project but archiparti will be very active in following up with the progress and reviews from both sides. Please read also Resources page for all kind of online offline supports we provide so to keep your work flow efficient and your bidding price competitive.
(6) 5% commission of total contract value with your office or your contractor will be fee for archiparti management, and is to be paid 10 days within the contract is signed with down payment made.
(7) Please upload high quality project photos to your archiparti portfolio. Reviews throughout the project will be listed.mission of total contract value with your office or your contractor will be fee for archiparti management, and is to be paid 10 days within the contract is signed with down payment made.
A. Your final design fee and your partnered contractor construction fee will not be more than 1.2 of original quotation given, or else your review might be affected.
B. All replies to project owners must be within 2 working days.
C. Any single bad review will result you to be dismissed as archiparti local partner.
D. Any act related to delay/avoidance of paying commission fee will result you to be dismissed as archiparti local partner.
The result of the survey will be sent to sender and cced to email@example.com. Auto email will be generated.